Sex stories more ..

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 30 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2557

playing her milky nipples and also I was drinking her nipples

Hi ISS readers I am 19/boy from gurgaon, doing my engineering. As you all know in this age everyone have the desire to do love and sex, that also I have, but I was thinking how to fulfill my desire. I forget to tell about my body, I am 5.5 very slim boy, with bright body color black hairs. When I went to college for the first time then I was little scared, but when I went to my college where there were many girls and boys. All of them were reading the notice board, and near notice board lot of crowd and I thought that if I will try to read the board when my chance come after some time. Then I got an idea, after reading board one girl left board, and then suddenly I said to her,“Excuse me”, she turned back, I said “hello have you read the notice board?” she said, yes. I asked what was on the board, she said, “They written that which course is in which classroom.” I said, ok, thanks. I asked in which course are you in? she said: “In BBA” I said nice, she asked, you? I said “B and I” she said almost similar” I “yes” asked what is your name? “Ishika” she said. She asked yours “dev” she said ok, I said I think we have to go in our classes she said ya, then we went in our own class room. After some time we became good, friends, like g/f&b/f, and the love type feelings start coming in our inside, then after some days she propose me, and I said yes happily, then we started to go outside in free college time, then we started sex talk, and she wants do sex with me, that was first time of mine, but I also agree, then one day we went outside, and we rented a room. When we went in room, she get closer to me, and we were kissing eagerly while between this time both of us removed our clothes, then we are fondling each other, and enjoying nicely, her face looked satisfed. Then we went on bed. She were playing with my penis, and I was playing her milky nipples and also I was drinking her nipples. Now the main part come she was getting very hot, and said please do with me! I said as your wish my princes, then I licked her love hole and I entered my young king in to her, she screamed, “haaah mar gi ma” and she cried and I took out outside, then she said please dont stop just get inside harder, and I pushed hardly and my full king was in to her love hole, and blood coming outside from her hole, but now she also enjoying love game, now after 15 minutes we came same time, And both of us were satisfied, Then we did long kiss, and after 30 minutes we go back for college. Please send your comments in my e-mail id

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

xxx Stories more ...