Sex stories more ..

วันศุกร์ที่ 5 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2557

Aftera couple tries SUCCESS I was all the way in. What a feeling!!!

My fiance and I had dated about a year and nine months when it happened so here it goes.We gone as far as you can wihtout having sex feeling sucking you name it. She would always say If only we had a condomAfter a while of this I picked up a pack of comndoms on the way to her house one night. She was soooo ready. After her parents went to bed we got naked and were all over each other. She told me she was so wet for me what more did I need. I rolled her ontoher back and she spread em as wide as she could. She was a virgin too so it was pretty hard getting in. Aftera couple tries SUCCESS I was all the way in. What a feeling!!!!!!I started pumping slowly afraid I would hurt her. After like 5 minutes I was out of control and blew my load in the condom and slipped out. I just laid ther on her chest saying WOW and holding her. It was the most awesome thing we had shared. We did it once more that night and again in the morning. Since then our love life has progressed to other positions and ideas. One thing I have learned is that if both of you feel good doingsomething then there is nothing dirty about sex.Don t just have sex for sex find someone you trust and truly care for.Thanks for listening.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

xxx Stories more ...