I love you Becky your body and everything about you.
Hi. My name is Amanda and my bi-sexual partner s name is Becky. We have been friends since the time we were runningaround in diapers! We both went to elementary and highschool together and are now both in the same college. Letme tell you a little about us. I have shoulder-lengthbrunette hair dark brown eyes 34A boobs and a neatlytrimmed pussy. Becky has long straight blonde hair blue eyes 36D boobs and a shaved pussy. We are best friends but we a more than than - we are CLOSE friends.Becky and I love being nude and often do things together in the nude. Over summer break Becky and I went to her parent s cabin for two weeks - no parents no rules! The cabin is more like a little house and since it was onhundreds of acres we could go nude all day and no one wouldcare. Becky and I hiked in the woods in the nude skinny-dipped in the pond suntanned nude and did lots of othernon-sexual things in the nude. The only sexually stimulatingthings we did together were to give each other full bodymassages while naked and to masturbate together. One dayBecky was giving me a back rub her big boobs swaying above me. I started to cry softly into the pillow.Did I hurt you honey Becky said. I turned around andtold Becky we needed to talk.Becky you are my closestfriend but I m gonna say something you might not like. Becky told me to tell her.I love you Becky your body and everything about you.Becky took me and held mecalming me down because I was clearly nervous.Honey you didn t have to say it I already knew.Becky assuredme that it was OK to love another woman and she was cool with it. I asked Becky if she would eat me out and she was more than willing. Since sex is a natural act wedecided to go outside. I laid on a large rock naked on my back with my legs spread wide for her.Gentle gentleI cautioned her.Becky placed small little licks on my clit and labia which eventually drove me to 6 orgasms.Becky insisted I eat her out and I gave her the same treatmentwhile feeling her huge boobs. I really love her tits. Theyare so big it seems like she s breastfeeding. Becky and I have made love on many occassions since then usingvibrators dildos and just our tounges. I really love her and always will.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น