My Uncle And Receptionist
I know I know you have read these kind of stories before but even then I got so hot that I could not help narrating how I caught my uncle screwing around.My uncle Mohan was a rich builder and he had given me a job in his firm as an accountant. I always used to notice that girls working as receptionist or sales girls never used to stay in our company for long. I soon found out why.One evening I had to visit our bankers and told uncle that I would not be coming back. But after my meeting I remembered that I had some work to do so I returned to office at around 8.30 pm. The office was completely deserted and there was a light in uncle;s cabin which was at the end. Just then I noticed that our receptionist Shilpa’s mobile aws still lying on the desk so she was probably around too. Then I suspected adn decide to check. I walked on tiptoes and went to the cctv room. There were cctv installed in our offices due to the extortion threats and I flicked the channel to uncle’s private cabin. My eyes popped out.
Mohan uncle and Shilpa were embracing and kissing each other on his sofa. Shilpa’s kamis was pushed to her stomach and uncle was patting her there. His other hand was on her small but well proportioned breasts.I started the sound and listened. For some time there was only trhe sounds of kissing and sighing and then Shilpa said,”Sir plese stop not here.I will come with you to hotel like yesterday” so that was where uncle was and that was where shilpa had gone to attened a friend;s marraige.but uncle pushed her away and told her to strip. Then he pulled his shirt out of his trousers and pulled his trousers down. His lund was pressing against his shorts. He unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on the sofa.Shilpa was wearing a full sleevels shirt and tight trousers. She shyly unbuttoned her shirt and threw it away. Then she stepped out of ehr trousers and turned to uncle. Her breasts were heaving with passion. Uncle took her in arms and comfortably kissed her lips while kneading her buttocks through her cotton panties. Then he unhooked her brassiere and pulled it from her shoulders. After placing the bra on top of their pile of clothes he stepped out of his shorts and gave his lund to shilpa.
I was surpirsed to find that Shilpa like an exp woman was giving a pump massage to uncle’s throbbing erection.She had palced his other hand on her breast asking him to knead her. He obliged her and soon was ready to enter her.now I could see Shilpa’s hiary cunt as uncle stripped her panties away.Her cunt was glistening with her feminine juices and I knew in some time my stud uncle was going to fuck her hard. I felyt mositness between my own legs and started to rub my breasts through my kamis involuntarily.They chose uncle’s big glass top as the palce to fuck. Shilpa lay on the table on her stomach and spread her hangling elgs wider so that uncle could penetrate her. Uncle held his lund in his hands and started to rub it agaisnt her moist womanhood. My hand unconsciously reached between my legs through my shalwar and I started to rub my own pussylips.
Then uncle entered her from behind and I could hear Shilpa’s suppresed moan as the big rod entered her young but obvioously not virgin pussy. Uncle rammed it all the way in once and then holding her slim waist started to buck back and forth. Shilpa started to play with ehr own breasts urging uncle to fuck her faster and harder. Soon uncle’s cock was compeltely buried in shilpa’s chut as his balls hit her Bottom repeatedly. Shilpa eyes were clsoed inecastacy as she was obviously enjoying being fucked by my uncle.After fuckign her from behind for some time Uncle made her turn around adn placed her butt on the table. Then Shilpa crossed her legs around his waist and he lifted her on his cock. Now his hadns were kneading her breasts till they would eb hard like stone pebbles. I was wondering how a young woman getting so mercilessly fucked must be feeling. Uncle was obviously enjoying having this woman half his age at his disposal and they were talking dirty with each other. Nearing climax uncle started to hit harder and faster, Shilpa crying out loud repertadlly calling him her master and uncle was calling her his private bitch. Then he lifted her suporting her buttocks on his hands and buried his face in her breasts. In a moment I coudl see both of them shuddering through a pleasant orgasm together.My legs felt weak as uncle placed shilpa back on the table and supported himself to catch his breath. My pussy was flowing now seeing this hot sex. I wondered how it would feel to be in Shilpa’s palce.I had to wait but I found out…..
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น