to kiss as Iran my hand up and down her leg. She reached out and startedrubbing my cock.
My little sister had two friends spend the night and my parents were going to be out late. My sister Lisa was 14 at the time and so were her friends Julie and Tiffany. Julie had long brown hair small titties and a skinny little body Tiffany was plumperwith large breasts and a nice ample ass.I was walking down the hall when Lisa asked me to come in toher room. There the girls said that they had been talking about sex and wanted to know if they could see my penis. I was stunned at first I didn t want to but we agreed Julie wouldtake off her shirt and A-cup bra in return. I pulled downmy pants and my penis stood erect for all to see. Julie stits followed. After a little standing around and talkingabout it I put it away and went to my room not thinkinganything would come of it.About an hour later my sister came by and said that the girls had something to ask me. I went back to the room and thegirls began asking me many questions about sex. Having neverdone it before I didn t have a lot of answers. But suddenlyJulie asked Will you try it with me?The room was silent. Well will you? asked Lisa. With a bit of coaxing I agreed however the other girls insisted that they be allowed towatch. By now Julie had undressed and was kneeling on the bedtempting me. I got on to the bed with Julie and we started to kiss as Iran my hand up and down her leg. She reached out and startedrubbing my cock. Before too long I became so swept up by her feeling smell and taste that I forgot that my sisterand Tiffany were watching. By now they had both undone their pantsand were masturbating.I got on top of Julie and put my penis in her. She was very tightand I slowly eased into her until womething went pop after that I fell right in. Julie gasped and held me tightly.Over the next 10 minutes our bodies rocked in and out of eachother getting progressively faster. When my penis fellout of her Julie eagerly grabbed it and put it back in gaspingand panting all the while. Lisa and Tiffany now had theirpants off and were even masturbating eachother.Then I felt Julie s orgasm and in all the excitement I shot my sperm into her tummy. I couldn t believe it I hadhad sex. Lisa handed Julie a towel to wipe out the cum andblood between her legs. Tiffany then climbed on the bedand said My turn . She worked my penis until it was hardand then I slid into her. She was much looser than Juliebut still a Virgin. Tiffany orgasmed very easily but hadme pull out and cum on her tits because she wanted to seeit. Later that night Tiffany sneaked into my room and had me come inside her.I was always invited to slumber parties after that.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น