Sex stories more ..

วันพุธที่ 3 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2557

I was sucking her boobs kissing her lips and playing with my cock

This is the story of a guy and I have been fucking he had experience in pleasuring a women to the core. I wanted to know who taught him so well so one day after he fucked me to the core we were laying on the bed drinking wine and I asked him where he learnt to fuck so well and he told Geetha his neighbour in his railway colony was the lady who took his virginity and made him her slave for nearly 5 years old. He left the place just to get away from her and his dad and Geethas husband were working for the railway as dept heads so the quarters was at the same colony he was 18 and Geethas sons and Geetha was a regular at the ladies visiting his house to talk to his mother he had known her nearly 10 years old and as a child use to play at her house Geetha was 18 when she got married to her husband who was 30 within a year they had their first child. She was 34 when this happened she was a telegu girl whitish complexion with tight boobs and ass if she wore t shirts and jeans she could make any college guy turn his head with her body and a cute face and a lengthy hair up to her ass he had seen her body whenever possible usually she used to wear nighty with no undergarments as he had seen her pussy many a times while at his house where she sat with her back on the wall with her knees bent every guy in the colony had their eyes on her but she never had any history of nonsense and one day my parents went for a marriage for a week and it was a give and take policy where when Geetha was not in town my mom used to give breakfast and dinner to their family and vice versa but I never dreamt my day was going to change I had watched porn masturbated myself to glory many times and had slept naked that night with the TV paused with a girl riding a cock I had locked the door and had a key with me I was asleep and I never knew my mom had given a spare key to Geetha to keep food for me so I don’t disturb her at a wrong time and she had come into my house and seen that I had thrown all my dress one by one from the door to my room.She had picked it up and walked into my room and saw me naked with a erect 6inch cock with a morning erection and the TV paused on a girl riding a cock she came sat next to me a was playing with my cock and I was still asleep but felt nice as if something wet and warm was on my cock I got up and I saw Geetha pouring hot water over my cock and I was shocked and covered my cock with the sheets she said nice cook. I was going to leave but you and me alone disturbed me and already your cock was waiting to be felt but yesterdays cum was on it so I washed it and she said she was just fucked may be 8 to 9 times in a year and did not get a good fuck even and she wanted me to fuck her and I said she was my friend’s mother and like my mom so she said given a chance today guys will fuck even their moms She pulled off her nighty and revealed her tight body with just a bra removed that to and trough it at me she said do I want her body or not or I still want to watch porn man her body made my cock more harder and I stood up she came near me and started kissing my hands were on her boobs pressing pinching her nipples hard she slapped me and told me slower lick suck be gentle suck the boobs alternatively Press them like a fruit place your hands on her ass and be nice with it and I did as she said and she was stroking my cock I cum as I could not control it she said what is this you cannot control I said it is the first time with any girl I’m a virgin she laughed then pushed me on the bed sat on my face and asked me to lick her pussy I said know she slapped me and told do I want to fuck her or not I licked her juices she kept moving her body in a rhythm And her juices kept flowing i kind of liked it she was moaning shouting and squirted and fell on me she was like half asleep I was sucking her boobs kissing her lips and playing with my cock I was loving the first time sucking of a fleshy warm erect nipple and boobs and kissing her lips I let my tongue inside and she also kissed She pushed me back went cock wards and started giving a blowjob to me and I could feel the excitement and energy in my body I said I’m cuming she pushed my cock more into her mouth I shot a load I was sweating she came up to my face after licking me clean and we kisses.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

xxx Stories more ...