Now it is my turn We got in the shower and she immediately started to suck my cock.
I had been dreaming about Katie since I was a freshman. She hasblack hair she is about 5 9 and she as the tightest ass and most firm breasts you ve ever seen.I had jacked off wet dreamed and even played with myselfduring class because of her. I had to have her.We were pretty good friends but she had no ideaor at least I thought she had no idea that I wanted her.One day she was havin a party before graduationof my senior year and she asked me to come early and help her set things up. I had to come from basketballand I told her I would need to shower first.She started the water for me while I got a towel frommy car. When I got back the water was on and I could see the steam coming from the shower. When I stepped into the bathroom there was Katie. She was wearing black panties and a black bra and my dick shot up in an instant. My my she said as she approached me. I haveseen you watching me and playing with yourself.tonight is your fantasy come true. At that my dick shot upeven higher and it surprised her. It couldn t be hiddenthrough the towel. She slowly took down her hair and pulled her braoff exposing her firm breasts and at that I got so excitedthat I dropped the towel. She then grabbed my hands and put them on her tits and I rubbed them until they were fully erectand then I started to suck them . It was the greatest feeling ever.I put my other hand down her panties and felther hot wet pussy. That is when I lost control.She started moaning and telling me to get inside of her.I just stood there not knowing what to do. She pushed me down on the ground with me dick sticking straight up in the air. She then lowered her pussy right down on top and started riding me. Oh yeah yes yes she screamed.I started to cum at the same time as her and she I tried to pull away but she wrapped her legs aroundme and wouldn t let me go. We both started shakingand a feeling of pleasure that I never knew rushed through me. I thought we were thru so I started to clean up but she said no. Now it is my turn We got in the shower and she immediately started to suck my cock. She swallowed the wholething and started to rub my balls. After teasing me awhile and me not thinkning she was going to do any thing I started to rub and squeeze that tightass of hers. That must have excited her becauseshe started sucking harder and harder until I cameand she swallowed every bit. We showered upjust in time for the guests to arrive. Needless to sayI had my fun for the night.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น