she was wanting to fuck me I got on my knees between her legs
It all started with her helping me with my homework she stayed with my grandparent s while her husband wored at night I would visit them because I lived so close to them so one night while I was there I was complaining about all the homework I had to do. My aunt offered to help me with it so I started going there every night after supper. When we had finished with my home work I would walk her home every night. Some times i would go in and sit with her for a while but most nights I would go home. This on particular night I stayed my uncle called to say he was going to work overtime. My aunt ask me to stay with her for a little longer I could do this because it was Friday so I called my mom and told her what was going on she agreed that I could stay longer. It wasn t long after that we started tickling each other and one thing led too another. I started out putting my hand up her dress she kept pushing it back down. But I kept it up and I knew she was wanting it too she was hot as hell. I just kept kissing her and driving my tounge down her throat she started moaning then. I knew I had her then and you talk about being wet she was. I didn t know anything about oral sex then but I sure would have done it to her if I did. She didn t give me a blow job either the next thing I did was to take her panties off I had already unbuttoned her dress and was playing and sucking her tits. When I got her Panties off the lubrication was running down her legs she wouldn t let me get her on the bed because she didn t want to change the sheets that late at night now she started to play with my dick and rubbing it with her hands and telling me we shouldn t be doing this I said to shut up and enjoy it while you can. I went back to sucking on her tits and playing with her wet pussy. Now she was wanting to fuck me I got on my knees between her legs and she helped me put it in. I will never forget how that felt. So warm and smooth and tight. She was loving it she actually cratched my back I had to wear a shirt in front of my mother because I didn t want her to see it. Well back to my first piece she was great I never did get another chance to do it again with her because my uncle changed shifts.But this is a true as I know itshe was my aunt but not a blood aunt.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น