Sex stories more ..

วันพุธที่ 3 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2557

touched her we pussy oh but the way she was 13 too.

Well we were alone in my house. We were working on our homework. She was very sexy she was with a short skirt. I kissed her softly. I smelled her sweet fragrance. When I saw her tits and her white panties under her short skirt my dick started to get big. I started to touch her I went into her skirt and touched her we pussy oh but the way she was 13 too. Well after a few minutes of kissing and touching we undressed each other. I kissed all her body and entered into her pussy with my big dick. It hurt a little but we did not care. I last in 40 minutes and she cum three times the day. It was a good first experiece. I loved her.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

xxx Stories more ...